- An elegant 12-m infinity swimming pool, finished in natural indecit stone paving, is located beside the restaurant. It is ideal for a refreshing soak after a hot day’s diving. A few deck chairs are also available for those who want to just relax and work on their sun tan.
- A full-service diving centre is provided on the water edge and will be linked to a 15-m concrete jetty. Nitrox is on offer; guests should book in advance if they require Nitrox.
- A camera room is available next to the dive centre where underwater photographers can work on their equipment. 110V adapters, a computer and UPS are provided.
- Fibre-glass dive boats with onboard toilet, life jackets, emergency oxygen and first-aid kit provide comfortable and safe transport for diving.
- Tours can be arranged in advance at the front desk. This includes excursion dive tours outside the Lembeh Strait area, tours to the Tangkoko National Park (to see tarsiers, black macaque and kuskus) and to the ancient stone graves at Warugua.
Full-service scuba diving centre operated by in-house Odyssea Divers. Rates Description Price Remarks Guided Boat Day Dive USD45 Per Dive Per Diver (minimum 2 divers or 2...